Life has no guarantee. Nobody knows when we all will be breathing our last breath. When our loved ones die, it’s excruciating for the people to sustain the loss they would never imagine. For a few seconds, they lost their mind and forgot what to do next. singapore casket helps the family overcome this massive loss by providing for the family’s needs.
The casket offers meaningful and comprehensive funeral services. They look after everything, the wishes of the death and the family’s need. We help the family overcome the loss, minimize the stress the family goes through during this challenging time, and support them emotionally and psychologically.
Why is a casket necessary?
Caskets are used to honor the memory of our loved ones who departed. Caskets are always one of the essential aspects of a funeral, and when people mention them, they often associate them with death, loss, or tragedy.
How does Singapore casket work?
- During the time of death, the family members are in no condition to go for the paper works in this tough time; our care team will take care of all the necessary and gently guide you through the process of your loved one’s last journey.
- Whether your loved ones died in the hospital, hospice, or at home doesn’t matter. We will head there to transfer the loved ones to our care. You won’t have to bring the documents with you. We will guide you through the process, from funeral to casket arrangements to burial or cremation services.
- Our experienced funeral directors will hold the discussion with the family members or with the close ones to understand the preference for the type of wake, religions, each family member’s roles, and logistic matters.
Features of caskets
- Half couch or full couch: it refers to whether the lid comes in two pieces or one-piece
- Interior liners, or fabric lining the inside of the casket, may be marketed as puncture-resistant and leak-proof and are generally made out of polyester, satin, or velvet.
- Commemorative panels, which are embroidered interiors of the casket lid
- Keeping the casket tilt inside of the casket up so that in the case of people who come to visit the casket can see it correctly and have a clear picture.
- Interior liners, or fabric lining the inside of the casket, may be marketed as puncture-resistant and leakproof and are generally made of polyester, satin, or velvet.